Work With RSF
Junior Sales Associate
Our growing logistics company is looking for a Knoxville-Based Jr. Sales Associate to act as a liaison and company gatekeeper, to provide information about our services to incoming sales leads with accuracy and efficiency. The successful candidate for this role should be willing to develop a strong command of the company’s business model and general service offerings in order to offer quick and accurate assistance to potential clients.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Answers incoming customer calls regarding service questions and general client inquiries.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
- Update customer information in the customer service database after each qualified call.
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies or capabilities.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Availability during working hours (8am EST – 5pm EST).
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- The option to work from home may be offered after an initial training phase so long as a quiet, distraction-free home office is established with a high-speed internet connection.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please submit a resume via the link below:Submit Resume Here